Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ueno & akihabara w/ Amanda san


 Ueno, Akihabara, & Yokohama

I met with Amanda on the 21st, she is really sweet and fun to be with.
We first went to a taito in akihabara to use costume for purikura! ^---~)/
actually I should have studied Japanese for this situation because I sounded so funny trying to figure out how to ask to use a costume www. 
TT . TT sorry worker lady.. forgive me.

First, I used a Santa outfit because the first one I picked from the book was kinda o . o not so cute, so I wanted to change it ~ www and Amanda San used some bunny cosplay looking outfit ~ actually the outfit was a bit odd, it had an open back! so we had to use this clip thing she gave us to keep it closed. (When I borrowed a costume in Yokohama Christmas eve the backs weren`t like that, kinda strange?) After taking puri we decided to try maid outfits because we never have and it sounded fun 


I really enjoyed dress up though anyways! 

After akihabara we went to ueno and went to abab and bought matching outfits~ even shoes and socks >< because last time I went to abab I saw some cute platform shoes on sale but I didn't buy it but we found them still there and only \507! and it was lucky because two one light brownish and another pink and it fit us perfect. So of course we bought it ><! I also bought some other small things at the abab that was cute and cheap ^---^)/ I will post photos after the puri
Here is the puri we took ; 





www


Here is some photos I took at Abab;






I thought this shirt was so funny it was tempting to buy it
``you my dawg, Im crazy for you``

Thank you for Reading Hope you enjoy 

2 comments:

  1. You're sooo pretty!!! is there a follow button on your blog? i would love to keep updated on your posts~! merry xmas!

    xoxo,
    http://www.whimsicalityindisguise.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much ><
      Yes I believe I just added one o . o
      I made this blog recently so I could have mistaken adding it TT . TT
      Anyway I will! ^---^)/ thank you for support!!!! merry christmas !

      Delete